Black Horizon: Core
Weapon Special Rules
Weapon Special Rules
- Armor Piercing – This weapon ignores X amount of Armor when calculating how many wounds a target is inflicted. (For example, a target is hit 3 times by an assault rifle, each hit deals 2 Wounds. The target has 6 Armor, which means that the target would suffer no wounds after soaking the damage, however, if the assault rifle had Armor Pierce 3, the Assault Rifle would ignore 3 points of that 6 armor, thus dealing a total of 3 wounds to the target after the Armor Soak was applied to the total amount of Wounds.)
- Armor Shred – This weapon eats away at armor and destroys it. Whenever you would inflict a wound with this weapon, you subtract the Armor Shred value from the targets Armor permanently. (For example, if the target had 4 Armor, and you wound the target with an Armor Shred 2 weapon, you subtract 2 from 4, and that is the remaining armor of the target, so the target would have 2 armor remaining. This is calculated before the Wounds are applied.)
- Rapid Fire – If within 5 squares, can double rate of fire.
- Sniper – Can reroll any to hit rolls if you dont move.
- Suppressing – Can treat BS as 2 lower to spray a 2×2 square area and target every creature within area.
- Blast 3/5 – Targets a wide area, a 3×3 square for Blast 3, 5×5 for Blast 5
- Concussive – Any target hit by a weapon with the concussive special rule must take a toughness check or be stunned for one round.
- Corrosive – When hit with a weapon with this special rule, the targets armor is reduced by 1d6, (this amount can stack), until the target successfully repairs the armor with a BANK.
- Crippling – Whenever hit with the crippling special rule, the target is Disabled(Crippled), until healed of all wounds, if the target takes more than one action on their turn, they take Penetrating Damage equal to the number of the original wounds they took from the attack.
- Devastating – If the target is part of a squad of enemies, this weapon deals double the amount of wounds
- Fast – A melee weapon with this rule adds an additional attack
- Flame – Fires a gout of flame in a 3×3 square adjacent to the user
- Melta – Doubles amount of Armor Shred or Piercing if fired within 5 squares
- Recharge – Must spend a round to reload if wanting to fire again
- Snare – Target makes a toughness check or becomes Disabled(immobile) until they pass a toughness check. This toughness check is a Standard Action.
- Volatile – When rolling to hit, each 6 you roll causes the target to take an additional Wound.